The BOOST Conference Leadership Team NEEDS YOU!
VOLUNTEERS will have the opportunity to assist with:
-Set Up & Tear Down of conference events
-Exhibitor & Resource Fair Associates
-Inspiration Stations Assistants
-Greeters and Scanners for General Sessions, Events, Meals, and Receptions
Although we cannot offer a registration discount for volunteering or room hosting at this time, we will allow you to promote your program in the beginning of the session and acknowledge your agency through printed material. If you would like to be a part of the BOOST Conference in a special way, please contact us as soon as possible to learn more about qualifications and availability. We thank you in advance for your support!
ROOM HOSTS will have the opportunity to:
-Greet participants upon arrival to the workshop
-Monitor workshop attendance
-Assist the Presenter with workshop logistics before, during and after the workshop
-Ensure participants complete workshop evaluations
Sign up to room host here. If you are having trouble with filling in the Room Host Spreadsheet please follow the instructions below:
1. To add your name and organization to Column F and email and on-site cell phone number to Column G you will need to use the comment feature in Google Docs.
2. Scroll through the document to find the workshop you would like to room host for.
3. Right click on the cell in Column F to bring up a dialogue box and then select “Insert Comment”
4. Type your name and organization in the comment section.
5. Then select the blue “Comment” button.
6. Your spot is now saved. The Yellow triangle in the top right of the cell shows your comment. If you hover over the cell you will see the comment you have made.
Note: You will not be able to see your contact information in the cell until it is approved, you will receive an email confirmation once you have been approved.
7. Repeat for Column G adding your email and on-site cell phone number.
By serving as a volunteer and/or room host, you will be given the opportunity to:
-Represent your program to a global audience
-Network with other out-of-school time professionals
-Practice public speaking skills amongst peers
-Develop leadership abilities
-Attend a workshop of your choice
-Be inspired and inspire others to be an advocate for out-of-school time programs
-Be acknowledged in our final conference brochure
Thank you in advance for your support! We look forward to seeing you at the BOOST Conference in beautiful Palm Springs!