BOOST CONFERENCE LEAD RETRIEVAL
In an effort to support our exhibitors’ sales and marketing the 2013 BOOST Conference is pleased to offer lead retrieval service through 1stSales.
It is our goal to make it more efficient for the BOOST Conference Exhibitors to capture attendee information and follow up on sales leads. By ordering a pocket-sized wireless scanner you will be able to scan attendee badges into a customized spreadsheet, create follow up plans and free-form notes. The day after the conference you will be able to securely download your custom Excel spreadsheet with your leads’ names, title, organization(s), address, and contact phone number, your custom lead qualification data, follow-up plans, scheduled calls and links to your handwritten notes.
Click here to purchase your Lead Retrieval services today!
BOOST Lead Retrieval Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What does this service provide?
Within 24 hours after conference:
- An Excel spreadsheet containing your booth visitor's contact data and your own custom lead qualification data may be downloaded from a secure site. A download link is emailed to you the moment the leads are ready for download.
- Lead Sheets are emailed to you or your co-workers for selected "Hot" leads.
- An email with your organization name, your website, a statement of up to 200 characters, and name / email /phone for up to 2 contacts is sent to each of your leads.
Q: How does the system work?
On move-in day, come to the 1stSales counter (near exhibitor check-in or exhibitor services) to receive:
- A small, portable badge scanner. Point this scanner at the badge barcode and click the button to capture the full contact record including email address. It requires NO power in the booth and will store 10,000 scans without recharging.
- A customizable Lead Qualification card. Hand-label barcodes on the card throughout the show and then scan these barcodes to add your own custom lead qualification information, follow-up plans, lead rating and scheduled calls to your spreadsheet. You will also use this card to ask that a "Hot" Lead Sheet be emailed to yourself or a co-worker. This card is returned with your scanner so the 1stSales staff can move your custom data into your spreadsheet.
- Sheets segmented into individually bar-coded note-cards. Hand-write your note and scan the note-card barcode to attach the note to your lead.
- A 5-minute training on all the above. Learn more about this service and how to plan your lead qualification by visiting http://www.1stsales.com/ReadMore.pdf
Q: What is the cost of this service?
1stSales charges $275 for the basic service which includes the use of one scanner, all the customization described above, and a full year to download your leads. This price goes up to $325 on April 17 and $350 on site.
Q: Can I get additional scanners for either a very busy booth or for attendance tracking at our concurrent session / hospitality suite?
Yes. Additional scanners can be reserved for just $100 each.
Q: When and where do I return the scanners?
Scanners and your customized Lead Qualification card are to be returned to the 1stSales counter in the first hour of booth tear-down.
Q: How do I order?
Visit http://www.1stsales.com/order.php?conf_id=BOOST and either pay by credit card or ask to be billed.
Q: I have other questions. Who do I call?
Howard Kroymann, 800-959-4313 x801 - Pacific Time Zone