2017 BOOST Conference
April 18 - 21, 2017
Before submitting your proposal for the BOOST Conference, you must agree to the following guidelines:
Workshop Session Content & Scheduling
- All workshops are non-commercial and not promotional opportunities. Presenter(s) will not solicit any business or promote products or services during the workshop session. (Please note that attendees will be asked for feedback on this matter on the individual workshop session evaluations.)
- Any changes made to the workshop title, description or a change in presenter after submission will be subject for additional review by the BOOST Conference Leadership Team. We are unable to guarantee that your workshop will be accepted due to changes in the above areas and may affect your opportunity to present a workshop at the BOOST Conference.
- Presenters must be available to be scheduled on each of the 3 days if necessary. We are unable to accommodate specific requests for workshop time slots.
Workshop Materials and Supplies
- I agree to submit ALL requested materials that are to be posted on the conference website by the requested deadline.
- All handouts and materials will be provided by presenter for capacity of the workshop room.
- I agree that my BOOST Conference workshop evaluation results will be posted on the BOOST Conference website after the conference.
- The BOOST Conference Committee recognizes only one main presenter for each workshop for communication and registration purposes.
- The BOOST Conference Committee must be able to communicate directly to the main presenter.
- It is the sole responsibility of the main presenter to communicate any pertinent workshop information and/or conference updates directly to co-presenters and/or panel members.
- Each presenter will provide their own laptops, LCD projectors, DVD players, CD players , speakers and Internet.
- Each presenter will be provided a flip chart & markers as well an A/V Support Package (includes tripod screen with skirt; cart with skirt; and all cables including power strip, and extension cord) Any additional A/V equipment will be the responsibility of the presenter.
Travel and Other Conference Related Costs
- Only the main presenter of each workshop will receive the special presenter conference registration rate of $195. Please note that only one person from an agency may receive the special presenter conference registration rate regardless of the number of workshops an agency facilitates. (Any and all additional presenters, including co-presenters, panel members and additional agency members, must pay full price registration.)
- All presenters must pay a conference registration rate - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Travel, lodging, materials, and other conference-related costs will be covered by the presenter.
- By submitting an RFP I acknowledge that I have adequate funding in my budget to attend this conference.
- I understand that not abiding by the above guidelines will jeopardize my standing as a presenter for this conference as well as future BOOST Collaborative events.